Shirts101 is seeking an in-house embroidery machine operator to join our team in the fast-paced and high energy apparel industry.
Our Embroidery Machine Operator will perform all the functions necessary to produce embellishments on customized products. In addition, you will be responsible for the performance of embroidery machine maintenance and troubleshooting machine issues.
- Read, interpret and complete embroidery orders.
- Enters appropriate art into the embroidery computer system.
- Select correct colors of thread and properly thread machines.
- Hoop garments and fabric.
- Operate embroidery machine and monitor during sew time.
- Inspect merchandise against order specifications.
- Uses scissors to trim backing away from decoration.
- Complete adjustments to embroidery set ups, as needed.
- Perform minor machine repairs.
- Experience running industrial embroidery machines. Barudan a plus!
- Must be detail and quality oriented with the ability to work independently once trained.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-project environment.
- Must be able to stand and walk most of the day.
- Working knowledge of computer software and files.
- Understanding of production process.
- We will train you if you meet other qualifications and are eager to learn.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour