Join Our Art Department!
Shirts101 is seeking an in-house Graphic Designer. Join our team in our casual and friendly work environment within the fast-paced / high energy apparel industry. The ideal candidate will help to come up with fresh and creative ideas for t-shirts, promotional items, logos/branding, and more.
Our graphic artist position requires a unique combination of creative skills, humor, and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
– Creating original graphics and designs for production art.
– Manipulating current artwork to meet the needs of each customer.
– Creating and printing separations/positives for the screen printing process.
– Excellent computer skills in CorelDRAW and/or Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
– Extensive vector art creation
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-project environment
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently and follow-through on all projects
– Be able to take instructions and direction and run with them
– Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
– Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
– Have experience in the apparel industry creating designs for t-shirts, promotional items, business cards, etc.
– Knowledge of other graphic embellishments is a big plus: embroidery process, heat transfer, vinyl, etc.
– Knowledge of creating separations/positives for screen print screens.
– Knowledge or training on the Inksoft software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is dependent on experience.
Sound like your kind of thing? Great!
Click the button below to apply for this position. If it seems like we might be a match, we’ll be in touch with you!