Screen Print Machine Operator
Reports to: Screen Print Manager
We are looking for a Screen Print Machine Operator who will work with our team to send out quality product in a timely fashion to our customers.
- Set-up and tear down of press.
- Print garments according to order and artwork specifications.
- Log production.
- Mix inks as necessary for jobs.
- Maintain a working and clean press.
- Experience in screen print operations is preferred.
- Understanding of production process, knowledge of Shopworks is a plus!
- Eye for detail and passion for producing quality products.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, climb or walk for up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-project environment.
- Ability to work in extreme temperature conditions.
- Flexibility to work additional hours when needed.
- We will train you if you meet other qualifications and are eager to learn.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, co-workers, and management.
- Strive to learn, identify, and assist with continuous improvement.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- If you are caught up, you must ask to help in other areas or clock out for the day. There is always something to do. Teamwork!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.